Greetings from Symbiosis Distance education program
SCDL has organised a range of Personal Contact Program (PCP). The PCPs have been designed to facilitate tutor student interaction and aim to provide students with an overview of the programmed structure/concepts. We strongly advise you to attend the programmed and recommend these to your peers who have enrolled for the programmer at SCDL and also scdl sovled papers available. The benefits of the Personal contact Program (PCP) is
1) The sessions create a climate of understanding, helping students to come out of academic drudgery.
2) The PCP session enhances student's satisfaction and removes many self-imposed tensions.
3) The sessions provide opportunities to understand the profile of the programmed and individual courses.
4) PCP provides clear information as to what is expected from students, and deals with individual academic queries, doubts encountered by students in working through the Self Learning Material (SLM).
5) The Session helps fruitful discussion of the programmed / course concepts.
6) PCP develops two-way communication for breaking isolation and pacing learning.
To Check Latest PCP program of symbiosis distance learning program,
Process to register for the symbiosis distance learning program is given below:
1) Click on CHECK SCHEDULE one page will open and you can fine form on 2nd page.
2) Kindly submit the duly filled hardcopy of PCP Enrolment Form (Attached), along with a DD towards PCP fee of Rs500/- for each subject,
3) Students can pay the fee by Cash at SCDL Cash Counter Pune Campus. Please note, the Demand Draft needs to be drawn in favour of "The Director, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune' and payable at Pune.
4) Students are requested to mention their Full Name & Complete Registration Number on the reverse side of Demand Draft. Kindly maintain the photo copy of the demand draft & PCP enrolment form as a proof of PCP Fees payment at the time of appearing for PCP.
1) The PCP enrollment is on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
2) PCP fees are non-refundable /non-transferable.
3) SCDL reserves the right to cancel PCP at any of the center, for any subject, due to lack of required student strength (Min 40 students for each session). In case, PCP is cancelled, the PCP fees will be refunded to students.
4) Demand Drafts received after PCP session date will not be returned / refunded & such candidates will not be allowed to appear for PCP.
We look forward to meeting you and interacting with you at the Personal Contact Programmes. In the meanwhile, should you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Related Link :-
1) Symbiosis admission information and instruction
2) Symbiosis distance learning Fees